Do I get taxed on withdraws?

Written by The Profit Team
Updated 2 months ago

We are a U.S. company and pay taxes in the U.S. Therefore, we will ask all PRO Accounts users and affiliates to sign a tax form before receiving a withdrawal.

Shortly after the calendar year concludes, you will receive a document showing how much money you have received from Take Profit Trader.

It is up to each individual contractor to decide if/how to file their own taxes. We recommend you consult a tax professional if you have any questions!

Did this answer your question?